Our Aims and Objectives
• To provide a safe, stimulating and happy environment for each child in our care recognizing that the welfare of the child is paramount.
• To promote equality and diversity; our policy opposes any discrimination on the grounds of race, ethnicity, ability, sex or religion.
• To work in partnership with parents and take account of any needs arising from race, culture, language and religion; to treat all children as individuals.
• To provide opportunities for all children to develop at an appropriate rate comfortable for them.
• To share information and advice with parents, welcoming them into the nursery at any time – whether for formal or informal discussions – confidentiality is respected.
• To ensure a non-discriminatory environment for staff and parents alike at all times. To work in partnership with other professional bodies
• To provide challenging activities led by qualified and skilled staff whilst following the EYFS framework (Early Years Foundation Stage) guidelines. Parents / carers will benefit from a range of on-site services, including parent consultations."